All I wanted to tell him remained untold in my mouth what a waste of time.
My coffee tastes burned and I only put it for 2 minutes in the microwave.
I wish I was the girl you always wanted to meet that you wouldn,t go to sleep
before thinking of me I wish you would want to kiss my lips that long for yours
Im heavy handed, to say the least that is in my mind right now. I hate burning my finger
on the toaster and I hate all the mistakes that I usually make and I hate anyone who
if I was serving chips wouldn,t talk to me. I smiled but did not talk say you miss me some and kiss me !
I´m just this little button on your blouse beautiful and red like any other T-shirt in your closet, I wish I was to be the one you wore everyday. All I know is that your so nice, the nicest thing I´ve ever seen in my whole life.♥
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen