Love me please.
Freitag, 17. September 2010
Amnesia
The part that must be you are the one of it lines after lines step through the signs shivering in light crossing my sight always loving you. There,s nothing I do, nowhere I go. Stuck in this room filled with hope. Whenever I step into it, I receive a warm hug. Here I am alone. Here I am on my own. Nobody to harm me. My room has always been the right place. Here I sit and right my thoughts. My heart is beating and burning.It running. I cant bare but stay still all I have is to live.I wish my other blood could understand but it doesnt so I turn. I walk past a road , past a street past a small bridge the calm wind which cools me down. I feel whole in seconds. His smile is like a keý to a secret door. I cant waste it I have to have it and love it. Its mine.His mine. How I wish I could fly free like a ´butterfly. Fly to you. But when I wake up go to the bathroom change my clothes sit down and turn the page and there I sit again in my room on my own writing my thoughts that just you should know. Waiting for the darkness to protect my soul. To hide my aches my sadnes. To go to sleep and dream of you till the end of time. To kiss you good night and hold you tight. In my dreams there we are always together for eternity.
Love me please.
Love me please.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen