Despite all the things that have happened
I still wish a star for you
My dreams are haunting me trying to find you somewhere
You, with the sad eyes
In a world full of people, I can`t lose sight of it
And the darkness inside me makes me feel so small
But I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors, and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Beautiful, like a rainbow

I still wish a star for you
My dreams are haunting me trying to find you somewhere
You, with the sad eyes
In a world full of people, I can`t lose sight of it
And the darkness inside me makes me feel so small
But I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors, and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Beautiful, like a rainbow
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen